Fwd: PBOT - Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC) Meeting - May 2019 *Agenda Attached*

Steve B

May 15, 2019, 11:05:25 PM5/15/19
to AROW

Email Title

Portland Bureau of Transportation

Hello Portlanders!

We'll be hosting the next Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC) meeting on Tuesday, May 21, 6-8:30pm, in room 2500C at 1900 SW 4th Avenue (note the different location). This is a joint meeting with the Bicycle Advisory Committee (BAC)!

This month's topics include presentations on the Gideon Overcrossing, as well as two projects on Division Street: the Outer Division Multi-Modal Transportation Safety Project, and the Division Transit Project.

As always, these events are open to the public and all people are welcome to come. We hope to see you there!

The City of Portland complies with all non‐discrimination, Civil Rights laws including Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II. To help ensure equal access to City programs, services and activities, the City of Portland will reasonably modify policies/procedures and provide auxiliary aids/services to persons with disabilities. Call 503-823-5185, TTY 503-823-6868 or Oregon Relay Service: 711 with such requests, or visit http://bit.ly/13EWaCg

Stay Connected with Portland Bureau of Transportation:

Porland OR

  Facebook Twitter Youtube Flickr Govdelivery