Fwd: PBOT - Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC) - October 16th 2018 - *Agenda Attached*

Steve B

Oct 11, 2018, 8:15:20 PM10/11/18
to AROW

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Portland Bureau of Transportation <PB...@public.govdelivery.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 3:59 PM
Subject: PBOT - Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC) - October 16th 2018 - *Agenda Attached*
To: <in...@activerightofway.org>

Email Title

Portland Bureau of Transportation

Hello Portlanders!

We'll be hosting the next Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC) meeting on Tuesday, October 16th, in the Pettygrove Room inside City Hall. Please note that this meeting will have extended time, from 6 - 8:30pm.

This month, we'll be joined by Providence Nagy (PBOT) and Sgt. John Holbrook (Portland Police Bureau) to talk about the City's fixed speed safety camera program. The Vision Zero Action Plan entails fixed speed safety cameras within its three speed action items. Read more about it here. Additionally, attached is the meeting agenda with additional details.

As always, these events are open to the public and all people are welcome to come. We hope to see you there!

The City of Portland complies with all non‐discrimination, Civil Rights laws including Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II. To help ensure equal access to City programs, services and activities, the City of Portland will reasonably modify policies/procedures and provide auxiliary aids/services to persons with disabilities. Call 503-823-5185, TTY 503-823-6868 or Oregon Relay Service: 711 with such requests, or visit http://bit.ly/13EWaCg

Stay Connected with Portland Bureau of Transportation:

Porland OR

  Facebook Twitter Youtube Flickr Govdelivery