[Bike to the Future] October Monthly Meeting (Tuesday October 11)

Bike to the Future

Oct 7, 2011, 4:44:34 PM10/7/11
to Bike to the Future announcements
October Monthly Meeting (this coming Tuesday October 11)

Bike to the Future's October Monthly Meeting is on Tuesday October 11 at 5:30 PM at the Sport for Life Centre.
Bikes can be parked inside the building in a locked room that is beside the main doors and in direct view of the security desk.

2011 Annual General Meeting & Achievements Celebration (Tuesday November 22)

All Bike to the Future members and supporters are invited to attend our 2011 Annual General Meeting & Achievements Celebration on Tuesday November 22 from 5:30 to 6:00 at the Sport for Life Centre.

Our November Monthly meeting will commence immediately after the AGM.

A vegetarian meal will be served.

Lots more info

Kevin Miller
Bike to the Future, Co-Chair