[Bike to the Future] August Monthly Meeting -- canceled, more

Bike to the Future

Aug 4, 2011, 4:16:35 PM8/4/11
to Bike to the Future announcements

Hello Bike to the Future members and supporters. This is a very brief newsletter.

1. August Monthly Meeting -- canceled
2. Rides
3. Volunteers wanted: Bicycle Valet Winnipeg
4. BttF membership

Kevin Miller
Bike to the Future, Co-Chair
http://biketothefuture.org
____________________________

August Monthly Meeting -- canceled

The August Monthly Meeting, scheduled for this coming Tuesday August 9 at 5:30 PM at the Sport for Life Centre, has been canceled because too many BttF Directors are unable to attend (vacations, etc).

July Monthly Meeting minutes

September Monthly Meeting
____________________________

Rides

A number Winnipeg-based rides happen every summer. Some are "charity rides". Some occur outside of Manitoba, and some occur outside of Winnipeg. We've listed the ones we know about on our
Rides page.

The Muddy Waters Gran Fondo is this coming Saturday August 7 starting from The Forks. Registration closes on Friday August 5 at 2:00 PM. (Sorry for the very short notice.)

Volunteers wanted: Bicycle Valet Winnipeg

Bicycle Valet Winnipeg has been contracted to provide services at a number of events this summer.

If you are interested in helping, please email volu...@bicyclevaletwinnipeg.ca.

BttF membership

Members of Bike to the Future agree with our mission and vision and support it. We are a volunteer-run, incorporated, non-profit organization that is only as strong as our membership.

Many Bike to the Future memberships are due for renewal.

Please show your support for our work by becoming a member or renewing your membership.

Get Involved