From: Lance Moore <lobo...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 6, 2011 at 8:57 AM
Subject: [southbaytransmen] comment on the proposed DSM5 changes
To: SBT <southbay...@yahoogroups.com>

 The DSM is a major driver in how we're treated by the medical community.
This is a great opportunity to share our perceptions.
- Lance
---

Fwd: Public Comments on proposed DSM-5 Organizational Structure
and<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BABOYZ/message/19697;_ylc=X3oDMTJxZXEya2NvBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIwNDU2NgRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwMTU0NjgEbXNnSWQDMTk2OTcEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTMwNDY3MDA4MA-->
Posted
by: "Zander Keig" zande...@gmail.com
<zande...@gmail.com?Subject=+Re%3A%20Fwd%3A%20Public%20Comments%20on%20proposed%20DSM-5%20Organizational%20Structure%20and%20>
 zkeig <http://profiles.yahoo.com/zkeig> Thu May 5, 2011 5:38 pm (PDT)

SPREAD THE WORD!!

Let YOUR voice be heard!!!

Commenting period ends June 15, 2011.

*Zander Keig, M.S.
*
M.S.W Candidate, Class of 2012
Clinical Social Work
San Diego State University

*It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are*.” E.E. Cummings