Queer People of Color meeting in Portland, March 11

Tim Chevalier

Mar 8, 2011, 1:01:41 PM3/8/11
to Trans_Genderqueer_PNW
Hi,

Thought some people might be interested in this - from
http://www.qrc.pdx.edu/newsletter/newsletters/2011-03-w1.html

" Monthly QPOC Meeting and Drinks

Friday, March 11, 2011 :: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Local Lounge
3536 NE Martin Luther King Blvd

It's the first inaugural meeting of QPOC with new faces, leadership,
location, and purpose! I have talked to the owner of Local and Randy
is excited for us to be gracing his bar. It is in North Portland on
MLK. Starting at 8/9ish is a gay boy DJ and dance party open to all!
Please come and join so we can have input about where this is going.
Misech and Me (Taija) will be there as the anchors, but not
necessarily as leaders (aka come and step up!) Also, let's get our
fellow men of color out here too!!. ♥

***ADDED 3/1***
For the first meeting, I have received feedback to make it closed to
self-identified QPOC only. At this meeting we will talk about the role
of allies in QPOC PDX and attendance for future events. Thanks for all
the amazing support so far!

More info on the event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=167213776661344
"

Cheers,