Fwd: BRO Phonebank for trans health care - volunteers needed!

1 view

Tim Chevalier

Aug 24, 2011, 7:11:11 PM8/24/11
to trans_gend...@googlegroups.com
Please help with this if you can!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tranz Guys <tran...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:43 PM
Subject: Fwd: BRO Phonebank for trans health care - volunteers needed!

Hi there,

We have some upcoming phone banking opportunities for our next Trans
Justice event at City Hall on September 8th.  At this event, we will
have an insider's look at the making of this historic victory, and how
we're going to win inclusive health care statewide.  You can find more
information and RSVP to attend the event here on the Basic Rights
Oregon website.

We will be doing phone banks on these three nights:

•             Wednesday August 24 6pm to 8pm
•             Thursday August 25 6pm to 8pm
•             Thursday August 31 6pm to 8pm

Can you join us for one of these nights to turn out folks at City Hall
for our Winning Trans Health Care event?

Thank you again for your support in our efforts here at BRO to remove
the unfair and unnecessary exclusions preventing all Oregonians from
medically necessary health care.

Best,
Joe

Joe LeBlanc
Trans Justice Fellow | Basic Rights Oregon
503/222.6151   |  www.basicrights.org
twitter.com/basicrights | facebook.com/basicrights

--
Tranz Guys PDX
Social Support & Discussion Group

http://www.tranzguyspdx.org
tran...@gmail.com

--
Tim Chevalier * http://cs.pdx.edu/~tjc/ * Often in error, never in doubt
“I cannot hide my anger to spare you guilt, nor hurt feelings, nor