ride tat july 10 from pa

phil kaplan

Mar 30, 2017, 2:35:56 PM3/30/17
to Trans America Trail
i am planning on riding the tat from pa on july 10. riding at least to colorado and then maybe cut bcdr up thru colorado. anybody else interested

h8s...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2017, 9:21:03 PM4/8/17
to Trans America Trail
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 2:35:56 PM UTC-4, phil kaplan wrote:
> i am planning on riding the tat from pa on july 10. riding at least to colorado and then maybe cut bcdr up thru colorado. anybody else interested

I too am looking at July but have not set a date in stone. I'll be starting in NC though.

Bob

Message has been deleted

noot...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 12:43:16 PM6/1/17
to Trans America Trail
On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 2:35:56 PM UTC-4, phil kaplan wrote:
> i am planning on riding the tat from pa on july 10. riding at least to colorado and then maybe cut bcdr up thru colorado. anybody else interested

I'm thinking about doing it as well. Setting up the Moto for it. NYC