Re: Maps for Sale vs. Maps for Free Download

Message has been deleted

thom...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 4:09:22 PM4/4/17
to Trans America Trail, gvo...@gmail.com
On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 12:33:21 PM UTC-7, gvo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello; I'm about to make a purchase and I am wondering if there is a difference between what is available online to download for free and the Kevin's map store> I see online that those maps do not give road names or numbers. Is the purchase map have more detail? Thanks - Greg

The difference is that the routes here were ripped off. "Sam did a partial route from TN to Oregon..." yeah, that's partial all right. Do what's right, buy Sam's route from the guy that spent years figuring this out by himself and go from there.

h8s...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2017, 5:39:45 PM4/26/17
to Trans America Trail, gvo...@gmail.com, thom...@gmail.com

I'm not sure but the current purchased route may be the UPDATED route whereas the free download route is the 2016 or earlier routes as far as I see.