TAT by mountain bike...

Jdmoto78

Sep 3, 2014, 8:09:12 PM9/3/14
to trans-ame...@googlegroups.com
 Ok so just Mid Oregon to Colorado actually. Planning this for next year. I'd be surprised if this hasn't been done before but damn if I can find any mention of it. For those that have done this via moto ( I am also a long time moto/dual sport rider ) thoughts? I'll just throw it out there that I am a very skilled MTB rider, tourer, and endurance racer but please feel free to tell me I'm nuts.

hathorne...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2016, 6:02:40 PM8/3/16
to Trans America Trail
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 8:09:12 PM UTC-4, Jdmoto78 wrote:
>  Ok so just Mid Oregon to Colorado actually. Planning this for next year. I'd be surprised if this hasn't been done before but damn if I can find any mention of it. For those that have done this via moto ( I am also a long time moto/dual sport rider ) thoughts? I'll just throw it out there that I am a very skilled MTB rider, tourer, and endurance racer but please feel free to tell me I'm nuts.

do it bring tons and tons of water