Gps file

rednekr...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2016, 10:46:44 AM10/23/16
to Trans America Trail
Hi folks.
So I am looking to ride this trail in 2017. Doing research now to start planning. And trying to talk some buddies into going with. I plan on doing the coast to coast if I'm going to do it I'm going all the way.
So I'm looking for gps files. I see a lot on garmin. But I and partnered up with a app called lead Nav developed and owed by a retired navy seal who teaches military gps.
So I need the file in a kmz file or gpx file. He says he can convert those for me to run his app on iPad or iPhone. So who knows where I can find those. I found a kmz map file. But it goes north of Knoxville Tennessee which is not the correct route.
Of course I will be purchasing paper maps to have as well.
Thanks four your time.
Hubert.