Anybody want to go in May?

SealevelGS

Feb 20, 2017, 11:09:58 PM2/20/17
to Trans America Trail
I'm interested in going this May from Cape Hatteras before it gets too hot. I'm bringing camping gear but will stay in some hotels along the way.  I've got a 1200gs so I'm not looking to hit extreme motocross sections but I love the idea of riding a challenging dirt track across our beautiful country.  I'm not sure how long it'll take though, a month may be realistic depending on the weather.  I live in Virginia so I don't have a far commute to the starting line and I'd like to meet up with somebody cool to take on this trail and get dirty!  Any takers?
Mike