TAT value price $95

Beck B

Jul 2, 2017, 12:19:41 PM7/2/17
to Trans America Trail
Does this actually include all the required cards? I am looking to run the trail from IL. to Co. late summer.   The value price only shows 1 TAT card, section card and  map.  However the above picture shows 10 TAT cards.
-Brian

pa...@pretruck.com

Aug 15, 2017, 4:52:12 PM8/15/17
to Trans America Trail
On Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 11:19:41 AM UTC-5, Beck B wrote:
> Does this actually include all the required cards? I am looking to run the trail from IL. to Co. late summer.   The value price only shows 1 TAT card, section card and  map.  However the above picture shows 10 TAT cards.
> -Brian

Looking to ride same time, are you open to riding partner?