July 2017 ride from Colorado to Oregon

Michael Toney

May 12, 2017, 12:44:29 AM5/12/17
to Trans America Trail
I'm planning a ride from Colorado to Oregon in mid-July this year. I'm looking for riding partners. Anyone interested?
Mike

hobi...@gmail.com

May 15, 2017, 2:43:47 PM5/15/17
to Trans America Trail
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 11:44:29 PM UTC-5, Michael Toney wrote:
> I'm planning a ride from Colorado to Oregon in mid-July this year. I'm looking for riding partners. Anyone interested?
> Mike

Mike, my brother and I plan to be in Western Colorado near July 4. We plan to jump off after Engineer Pass taking 550/50 up to Whitewater then 141 and dirt roads to Spanish Valley UT. After joining the trail at Moab we'll be on it to the Oregon Coast. Glad to have more riding company. Our delay around Montrose and Grand shouldn't be more than two days, we are getting new tires put on the bikes there.
Bill