WHAT OUTPUT FILE I NEED USE?

Luciano C. Maia

Feb 14, 2018, 9:35:17 AM2/14/18
to Trans-ABySS
Congratulations!

Please, I start working with trans-abyss just now...
When I use the command;
transabyss --pe reads1.fq reads2.fq -k 25 --outdir assembly25

I have this files em my directory. My questions is: What file I use to final analisys?

assembly25-1.adj
assembly25-1.fa
assembly25-3.adj
assembly25-3.dist
assembly25-3.fa
assembly25-3.hist
assembly25-4.adj
assembly25-4.fa
assembly25-4.path1
assembly25-4.path2
assembly25-4.path3
assembly25-5.adj
assembly25-5.fa
assembly25-5.path
assembly25-6.fa
assembly25-bubbles.fa
assembly25.CONTIGS.COMPLETE
assembly25.DBG.COMPLETE
assembly25.FINAL.COMPLETE
assembly25-final.fa
assembly25-jn.fa
assembly25-jn.path
assembly25.JUNCTIONS.COMPLETE
assembly25.REFERENCES.COMPLETE
assembly25-ref.fa
assembly25-ref.path
assembly25.UNITIGS.COMPLETE

Thanks!
Luciano Maia

Ka Ming Nip

Feb 14, 2018, 12:23:45 PM2/14/18
to trans...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Your final output file from Trans-ABySS is `assembly25-final.fa`

Ka Ming

--
Ka Ming Nip
Graduate Student | Dr. Inanc Birol Lab (BTL)
Feb 14, 2018, 12:27:02 PM2/14/18
to Trans-ABySS
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to trans-abyss...@googlegroups.com<mailto:trans-abyss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.

николай шмаков

May 26, 2018, 2:05:06 AM5/26/18
to Trans-ABySS
Dear Ka Ming,
Thank you very much for the explanation,
but could you please be so kind to elaborate - what are the other files that Trans-ABySS outputs? *-1.fa and *-3.fa must be temporary files? and what are files -jn.fa , -ref.fa and -bubbles.fa ? what contigs do they store?
thank you

Nickolay Shmakov

Ka Ming Nip

May 28, 2018, 2:51:10 AM5/28/18
to trans...@googlegroups.com
These are all temporary files from different stages of the assembly.
If you use the `--cleanup 3` option, they would all be removed.

Ka Ming

From: trans...@googlegroups.com<javascript:> [trans...@googlegroups.com<javascript:>] On Behalf Of Luciano C. Maia [lucian...@gmail.com<javascript:>]

николай шмаков

May 30, 2018, 7:14:21 AM5/30/18