Resuming transcriptome assembly

John Cornelius

Jun 6, 2016, 12:47:32 PM6/6/16
to Trans-ABySS
Hello, I was running a Trans-ABySS assembly when the computer it was running on ran out of disk space. I've since freed up some space, is there a way to resume a transcriptome build? Or do I need to begin a new run? Thanks.

Ka Ming Nip

Jun 6, 2016, 3:50:31 PM6/6/16
to trans...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

If you are using version 1.5.*, then re-runing the same command would resume the assembly from the last checkpoint.

Hope that helps!!!

Ka Ming

--
Ka Ming Nip