Take The Poll And Tell Us Here At Trannys Photos Movies Post

trannys sex

May 2, 2010, 3:33:55 AM5/2/10
to Trannys Photos Movies Post
Tell us here at Trannys Photos Movies Post, some of the things you
want or are you willing to do with other members of the group, share
you secrets with US please take the poll and let us all know.

I want to Eat CUM from a cock.
I want to eat Cum out of aPussyAss Sissy.
Dressup to let you do what you will with me.
I still have my pussyass Cherry and want you to Break me in.
I want a Bare Back gangbang.
I want to try different cocks Black white Asian Spanish.
Im Willing to train to be a slut slave for you I will Obey.
Willing to meet at your home.
Willing to meet at my home.
will allow you to take photos and Videos.
I'M into S/M & B/D.
I'M sub.
I'M dom.

hardcock67

May 2, 2010, 6:54:58 PM5/2/10
to Trannys Photos Movies Post

On May 2, 3:33 am, trannys sex <busty.hung.shem...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Tell us here at Trannys Photos Movies Post, some of the things you
> want or are you willing to do with other members of the group, share
> you secrets with US please take the poll and let us all know.
>
>  I want to Eat CUM from a cock.yes
>  I want to eat Cum out of aPussyAss Sissy.yes
>  Dressup to let you do what you will with me.no
>  I still have my pussyass Cherry and want you to Break me in.yes
>  I want a Bare Back gangbang.no
>  I want to try different cocks Black white Asian Spanish.no
>  Im Willing to train to be a slut slave for you I will Obey.no
>  Willing to meet at your home no
>  Willing to meet at my home.yes
>  will allow you to take photos and Videos.yes
>  I'M into S/M & B/D.no
>  I'M sub.no
>  I'M dom.yes

trannys sex

May 20, 2010, 1:09:33 AM5/20/10
to Trannys Photos Movies Post
IM a busty hung shemale slut, who loves nothing better than being bare
backed, by a hot guys with a big dicks.
I love 2 be in a gang bang in a adult theater, taking cum in my butt
and willing mouth.
I just love other guys cumming deep in my mouth, I swallow ever drop.
I’m a busty hung shemale whore who loves to be fucked bareback so
contact me for some fun. ..

On 2 May, 08:33, trannys sex <busty.hung.shem...@googlemail.com>

cross dresser

May 30, 2010, 12:32:10 PM5/30/10
to Horny Tranny Pics And Video Clips
Hi I am a very willing cross dresser who was introduced to the
lifestyle by my sexy hot horny wife, she dressed me up in, lingerie
silk stockings and heels, did my make up and made me into a very
submissive slave. My first experience was being used by my wife,
dominating me and now I cant get enough., I love dressing up in sexy
lingerie, wearing high heels, painting my nails, and putting on my
short tight dresses. I would love to talk to any one about my
cravings, desires and experiences and possible meeting with other tv
cd tg, guys and girls cross dress husband and wife, we cant wait to
hear from you,

On 2 May, 08:33, trannys sex <busty.hung.shem...@googlemail.com>

Lusty

May 31, 2010, 1:14:16 AM5/31/10
to tra...@googlegroups.com
Hello Group
>  I want to Eat CUM from a cock.
>  I want to eat Cum out of aPussyAss Sissy.
>  Dressup to let you do what you will with me.

>  I want a Bare Back gangbang.
>  I want to try different cocks Black white Asian Spanish.
>  Im Willing to train to be a slut slave for you I will Obey.
>  Willing to meet at your home.

>  will allow you to take photos and Videos.
>  I'M into S/M & B/D.
>  I'M sub.
Please Cum all over me