Issue 36 in tranche: Upload tool "finishes" and registers, but not successful

1 view

tra...@googlecode.com

Jul 15, 2010, 1:28:35 PM7/15/10
to tranche-d...@googlegroups.com
Owner: bryanesmith
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Critical

New issue 36 by bryanesmith: Upload tool "finishes" and registers, but not
successful
http://code.google.com/p/tranche/issues/detail?id=36

I was testing batch downloader when I noticed that a new dataset, SILAC
(https://proteomecommons.org/dataset.jsp?i=74856), failed, though it was
only uploaded two days ago (2010/07/13). I retried several times, and the
downloader was using all 12 servers that were available at time of upload.

(I even tried downloading the single file, and it still failed.)

Oddly, Tranche says that the dataset is 748.7MB, but ProteomeCommons.org
says it is 7.3KB.

tra...@googlecode.com

Jul 16, 2010, 12:44:28 PM7/16/10
to tranche-d...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 36 by bryanesmith: Upload tool "finishes" and

Less compelling, but perhaps related, is Gas-Phase Rearrangements Do Not
Affect Site Localization Reliability in Phosphoproteomics Data Sets
[https://proteomecommons.org/dataset.jsp?i=74520].

9 of the 22 files fail to download, missing meta data. No problems with
data chunks. Since the data set is 4.5 GB (the data on ProteomeCommons.org
is incorrect), it seems more likely that data would be missing.