Website for my flash talk

Florian Hanke

Apr 4, 2012, 9:27:15 PM4/4/12
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

Thanks again for making the event unforgettable for me.

I promised to write down the URL for my project on the wall, which I promptly forgot – so here you go:
http://langtech.github.com/tentative/pngreport.html (A report of our first test of the prototype in Papua New Guinea – The "interview with the elders" is hard to watch for me. They know very well that their language is dying.)

And yes, we're in search of a good domain name and will redesign/beautify the page as soon as we can find some free time :) (which is rare these days)

Looking forward to the next Trampoline, have a good day,
   Florian

P.S: I'd like to encourage all speakers to share URLs of sites they mentioned in their talks – it's always at least interesting!