Inspire9 Party - Trampoliners Welcome!

Pat Allan

Oct 18, 2012, 2:44:27 AM10/18/12
to trampol...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone

A little offtopic, but I just wanted to let people know (especially those in Melbourne) that Inspire9 - a regular haunt for some Trampoline folk - is opening its doors for a party on Friday, October 26. Inspire9 is certainly appreciative of the support of many in the Trampoline community, and both Inspire9 and Trampoline have grown and expanded over the last few years, along with many other great Melbourne communities.

You're all very much welcome to come along - there's plenty more details below should be interested, but the important bit is the link to grab a ticket or two.

Cheers

--
Pat

Come and celebrate with us! A buzz of energy and activity the past few years, Inspire9 and its Residents have been busy conjuring ideas, exploring creative ventures and paving the path of tomorrow. Now it’s time to celebrate!

Join the Inspire9 coworking community of startups, freelancers and creatives for a wild night, celebrating all that we’ve collectively accomplished.

As a diverse and unique bunch, it’s instinctive that our party reflect the personalities within our coworking space. Embrace our wild theme any way you like; be a party animal and enter the i9 wilderness.
WHEN October 26th - 7:30pm
WHERE Inspire9
Level 1, 41 Stewart Street
Richmond 3121
THEME Jungle

Reserve your tickets now
We’ve got loads to celebrate! We’ve made some fierce changes to the Richmond space recently; knocking down partitions and demolishing walls to enable our treasured inhabitants to roam free. Having doubled in size, we can now facilitate twice the meetups, workshops and community events, providing the public with a space where their imagination (and ideas) can run wild.

Inspire9 is about the people and for the people; a boundaryless jungle for like-minded individuals to connect and prosper before releasing their ideas to the world.

Since the move a year ago, we’ve breathed new life into 41 Stewart Street; maintaining the heritage of the 100 year old Australian Knitting Mill building while making it our own. The larger space has had an incredible impact on Residents and the Inspire9 community alike. Demand for drop-in desks has grown tenfold, Resident pets' paw-traffic has increased and we’ve held more long lunches, birthday parties and rooftop drinks than we thought possible.

Inspire9 has also become synonymous with community events over the past 12 months, hosting smoothie, juice and espresso parties, Biggest Morning Teas and Wordpress workshops; sponsoring Melbourne Ruby presentations, Girl Geek Dinner workshops, and juggling CPX meetups; and facilitated running sessions, ping pong championships and foosball rumbles.

Ideas can’t be fenced in, they need space to roam, so we created several breakout areas dedicated to brainstorming, cultivating ideas and hosting meetings. The kitchen has been the common stomping ground for lunch get-togethers and the stand-up table has facilitated grazing and casual conversations throughout the day. Couches within the light-filled converted warehouse are rarely seen without a sprawled out Resident basking in the sun.

As the home of Melbourne seed incubator - Angelcube - we’ve watched proudly as a bunch of startup founders have grown their ideas into thriving startups, some of them having grown so much they’ve migrated to pastures outside of Inspire9.

It’s been an incredible journey and without you, we wouldn’t be where we are today. The adventure has certainly been made a lot more fun by the tribe who’ve taken it with us - recently sanding floors, shuffling furniture and relocating meeting pods.

Finally, we’d like to open our doors to future Inspire9 Residents, community groups, fellow coworking space members and most importantly - the greater Melbourne community.

 The community for passionate people

harriet wakelam

Oct 18, 2012, 4:58:05 AM10/18/12
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Oh poo bum.. I'd LOVE to come but am just back from Europe that week and need to spend time with my kids :(

Have fun.

Harriet Wakelam
Phone:  0413 631 662
Blog:  http://www.technologytwitter.typepad.com