Melbourne centre for ideas - Don Miller

Don Miller

Apr 9, 2011, 9:13:50 PM4/9/11
to trampol...@googlegroups.com

Melbourne Centre for Ideas ­ an Update. April 10, 2011

Wishing all Trampoline participants a successful day next weekend ­ it will
be an inspiring day ­ as usual. Unfortunately I won¹t be able to attend this
time ­ a pity.

For those who haven¹t received a notice about changes to my series of talks
and workshops now entering its third month, below are the changed times and
structure

Time Changes for ³Thinking Difference² program, April-June

Flirtations ­ all free
April 28 ŒBeing Proper¹ followed by ŒEfficiency¹ 6.10pm (approx
75 mins)
May 12 ŒAmbiguity¹ followed by ŒNothing¹ 6.10pm (75 mins)
June 9 ŒAn Orderly Mess¹ followed by ŒHidden Faces¹
6.10pm (75mins)

Seductions - $40 per session
April 19 ŒLanguage and Reality¹ (2 hours) 6.10pm
May 17 ŒWild Thinking¹ (2 hours) 6.10pm
June 14 ŒGroups ­ a Liberating Surprise¹ (3 hours) 6.10pm

This means my next session is on Tuesday 9 June on the theme
ŒLanguage and Reality¹: a two-hour session where you will experience the
vital distinction between using words and living activity.
When we think we have to think with words ­ but they do not represent bits
of reality. Words are homogeneous; reality is heterogeneous. So it¹s a very
tricky business, and serious, even dangerous consequences can follow.

See you at the Hub ­ Melbourne, Level 3, 673 Bourke St, Melb.
For further information, contact me on
in...@melbournecentreforideas.com.au

Don Miller