Volunteers + Equipment

Aida Lee

Sep 28, 2011, 11:34:51 PM9/28/11
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

We're seeking enthusiastic volunteers to help out with the upcoming event. We're looking for volunteers to help us "bump in" on Saturday (8/10/2011) and/or the event on Sunday (9/10/2011)

It would be amazing if #sayitlikeSteve

(a) Four people (not including us) for Saturday - bonus points if someone has a car for the shop; and
(b) 6 to 8 on Sunday.

We're also seeking assistance with equipment - extension cords, power
boards, screens, projectors, video cameras (and tripods), an ice-cream machine and a PA system.

I'm coordinating the volunteers and equipment this year. If you're interested to find out more, feel free to give me a bell.

Peace, love and sticky rice,
Aida and You-wont-see-me-on-Facebook Pat

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Szymkowiak

Sep 28, 2011, 11:44:29 PM9/28/11
to Aida Lee, trampol...@googlegroups.com
Happy to help :).

I can donate 2 x projection screens, 1 maybe 2 projectors, some video cables, powerboards, power cables.

Might need help with transporting the screens back & forth.

Alas, No icecream machine, sorry :)

Paul

Paul Szymkowiak

Pat Allan

Sep 29, 2011, 1:37:23 AM9/29/11
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Paul - I know Evan has offered two screens as well, so that's that pretty much covered.

If others have projectors we can borrow though, they'd be appreciated :)

--
Pat

George Patterson

Sep 29, 2011, 2:05:07 AM9/29/11
On 29 September 2011 13:34, Aida Lee <ai...@aidalee.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> We're seeking enthusiastic volunteers to help out with the upcoming
> event. We're looking for volunteers to help us "bump in" on Saturday
> (8/10/2011) and/or the event on Sunday (9/10/2011).
> It would be amazing if #sayitlikeSteve
> (a) Four people (not including us) for Saturday - bonus points if someone
> has a car for the shop; and

Hi Gang,

I can be there to both "bump in" and help out on the day.

Regards

George

Aida

Sep 29, 2011, 7:30:52 AM9/29/11
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Cheers to everyone who's responded. Mindful of not generating an excess of emails, I have a quick status update:

Volunteers

Saturday - Gaurav Dadhania, George Patterson, 2x tbc
Sunday - Gaurav Dadhania, George Patterson, 6x tbc

Equipment

Projection screens: 4x confirmed
Projectors: 2x confirmed, 2x tbc
Video cables: confirmed, contingencies tbc
Power boards: confirmed, contingencies tbc
Power cables: confirmed, contingencies tbc
Display ports: confirmed, contingencies tbc
Extension cords: tbc
Video cameras (+ tripods): tbc
PA system: tbc (important but not essential)
Ice-cream machine: tbc

Peace, love and sticky rice,

Aida and Patrick

Sent from my iPad

peter renshaw

Sep 29, 2011, 7:21:26 AM9/29/11
On Thu, 2011-09-29 at 13:34 +1000, Aida Lee wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> We're seeking enthusiastic volunteers to help out with the upcoming
> event. We're looking for volunteers to help us "bump in" on Saturday
> (8/10/2011) and/or the event on Sunday (9/10/2011).

Chuck me in for Saturday Aida.

Regs PR

Another Scrappy Startup
http://seldomlogical.com/