'Mad Laughter' workshop

1 view

Don Miller

Feb 17, 2011, 11:32:08 PM2/17/11
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, I am leading a workshop on 'Mad Laughter' free to everyone on this
Tuesday February 22 at Hub - Melb, 673 Bourke St.from 5.30 to 7.30 pm.
If you are interested in the role humour and laughter can play in promoting
radically new ideas and subverting conventional old ideas, then come along.

Provided we reach some wonderfully impossible dream of an idea - which we
will - we will then begin imagining what a full-day, wild festival of
fantastic fun could be later in the year.So wanted:
20-40 absurdist souls to attend this Tuesday 22.

Don Miller, Melbourne Centre for Ideas