BAD MOMENT........Chris Berkhout

Chris Berkhout

Sep 19, 2011, 2:50:26 PM9/19/11
Hello,

Just writing to let you know our trip to West Midlands,UK has been a
mess. We were having a great time until last night when we got mugged
and lost all our cash,credit card cell phone.It has been a scary
experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a pistol. Anyway,I'm
still alive and that's what's important. I'm financially strapped
right now and need your help.As we speak i need $1,500 to add up and
sort my bills,don't worry i will def refund it as soon as we get
home,the fastest and safest means you can get money to me is via
western union, Here's my info:

Name:-Chris Berkhout
City:- West Midlands, CV4 9PL
United Kingdom
Amount : $1,500

As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation
number. As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the
confirmation number. Let me know if you are heading to the WU outlet
now

I await your positive response.

Thanks and Regards
Chris ...........

Pat Allan

Sep 19, 2011, 6:49:57 PM9/19/11
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
For those unaware, Chris is not in the UK, but in China, and I have a feeling he's used a compromised machine there and thus some scammer has his gmail password. So, don't go sending any money!

--
Pat

Korny Sietsma

Sep 19, 2011, 7:22:03 PM9/19/11
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
I already sent him a pile of bitcoins!

- K
--
Kornelis Sietsma  korny at my surname dot com http://korny.info
"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part

Mat Holroyd

Sep 20, 2011, 6:12:58 AM9/20/11
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Yep, that's right Pat. His email got hacked, and his Facebook as well.  If you see any weird comments from his accounts ignore them.

--
Mat Holroyd

t: @matholroyd
e: con...@matholroyd.com