Upcoming Trampolines: Melbourne & Sydney

Pat Allan

Mar 15, 2012, 2:53:14 AM3/15/12
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

Kym's email has just made me realise we've not mentioned the upcoming event on this group, only on our announcement list - so sorry! However, there are still tickets available on the site, so if anyone's not yet got one and is keen to join us, there's still the opportunity.

http://trampolineday.com

It'll be taking place on Saturday, 31st of March, and we are again at Circus Oz in Port Melbourne - hope to see you all there!

And if anyone on this list is in Sydney, we'll be running a Trampoline there as well on the 15th of April - tickets for that will be released tomorrow at midday.

Peace, love and sticky rice,

--
Pat and Aida (in Melbourne), and Caroline and Steve (in Sydney)