Walk in

PGEE

Oct 7, 2012, 2:17:36 AM10/7/12
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Hello Trampoliners,
I wandered in looking to book the space for Musical purposes, and now I am interested in the group, what's occurin ?

Pat Allan

Oct 8, 2012, 6:35:41 AM10/8/12
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

Not sure if anyone's let you know, but Circus Oz are who you should get in touch with if you want to hire the space. I'm not sure if they do that generally though - they're pretty busy with their own classes and events (we're pretty limited in the dates we can get the space for Trampoline).

As for what's happening right here and now? Well, Trampoline Melbourne's just been, and was a stack of fun. The Sydney edition's happening this coming Saturday, and I've also heard some whispers of perhaps one in Adelaide before the end of the year.

Cheers

--
Pat