Food for the Soul?

Donal

Oct 21, 2009, 8:33:16 PM10/21/09
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Guys and gals, participants, humans and shapeshifters...

Last Trampoline I went to a food court with @Samotage.... however this
time I would like to bring a packed lunch and have lunchtime sessions
@DonkeyWheel (Nothing to do with you Sam :) maybe to expand on topics
from the morning?

So 2 questions:
============

a) if I bring sambo's, munchies, pasta or sumfin' can I(we) have
adhoc lunchtime session(s) and share food rather than trying to find
someplace local and waiting for/having limited choice etc?
b) how long is lunch...?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson%27s_Law personally I would hope
for a minimum of 30-45mins?

Note: Also am a vegematarian.. so no animals will be harmed during
filming.... maybe just the performing Guinea pig though...

Donal

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move
in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

Xavier Shay

Oct 21, 2009, 8:40:53 PM10/21/09
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
GREAT idea. I will do a cook up tomorrow and bring stuff (vegan!).

Yasemin Sabuncu

Oct 21, 2009, 9:10:56 PM10/21/09
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
I'm on a diet for detox & health so will attempt to bring some healthy food. Something organic, unprocessed, vego, gluten free and with nothing artificial... but will try to pack in some taste ;) see how I go.

Cheers

2009/10/22 Xavier Shay <xavie...@rhnh.net>

--
Yasemin Sabuncu

dan

Oct 21, 2009, 10:40:47 PM10/21/09
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
I'll bring a packet of CCs and some salsa.

Or something.

harriet wakelam

Oct 22, 2009, 10:55:31 PM10/22/09
to trampol...@googlegroups.com
Um, I will try and get myself together and raid the kids snacks box....

2009/10/22 dan <golds...@gmail.com>

--
Harriet Wakelam
Phone:  0403 604 336