Tram Hunter v0.8 released to Market

Andy Botting

Apr 4, 2011, 4:48:33 PM4/4/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
So this mailing list has been really dead lately. I haven't heard any
feedback about the last couple of test releases, so either every works
great or nobody's testing.

Either way, I've just released v0.8 to the Android Market. It seems
solid in my own testing, so enjoy.

cheers,

Andy

James Barker

Apr 5, 2011, 7:31:22 AM4/5/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com, Andy Botting
Thanks Andy, I'll check it out.

Jimmy.

Oz Greg

Apr 6, 2011, 12:56:34 AM4/6/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Andy, I am still suck in Auckland so I not been testing / using
the app... :(

András Nemes

Apr 6, 2011, 1:27:29 AM4/6/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
Hiya Andy,

I haven't had any problems recently - I'll test out the popup force
close again that I emailed you a few weeks ago.

Andras