The inaugural, annual Tram Hunter meetup.

Andy Botting

Jan 21, 2011, 6:22:57 AM1/21/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
Thought this needed it's own email :)

Due to time constraints, and the cheapest London to Melbourne return
flights I could get, I couldn't get a free weekend during my trip
home.

This is a call to see if we can get everyone together on either: Tue
8th, Wed 9th or Thur 10th of March for an after work session or the
other solution might be the Labour Day Monday public holiday. Maybe
hit up a beer garden in the afternoon? I imagine it won't be anything
too extravagant, but a couple of beers and maybe a feed.

Reply to the list, and maybe we can pick a date that we can all make.

cheers,

Andy

James Barker

Jan 23, 2011, 12:17:03 AM1/23/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
10th is best for me

Oz Greg

Jan 24, 2011, 2:21:46 AM1/24/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andy,

Any Day, sounds like a plan, I am traveling to/from NZ for a few
months but with fingers crossed I should be back in Melbourne for a
drink or two..

Luke Kellett

Jan 24, 2011, 3:01:58 AM1/24/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
10th works for me too...

Andy Botting

Jan 31, 2011, 5:21:30 AM1/31/11
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
10th of March it is.

I was thinking meeting up at Transport. Does that work for you guys?

Anyone tried the latest v0.8-test2 dev version yet?

cheers,

Andy