Tram Hunter meetup in March

1 view

Andy Botting

Nov 12, 2010, 4:44:54 AM11/12/10
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
Tram Hunters,

The deal is that I have to come home for a wedding in March, so I'll
be in the country.. and might actually get a chance to use Tram Hunter
for real :)

I figure that a lot of you guys on this list have been very helpful to
the development of Tram Hunter, either by code (Luke, Jimmy and Matt)
or testing (like Mike and Greg), so while I'm in the country for a
bit, I'd actually like to meet you guys in person and buy you a beer.

I was thinking about picking maybe a Saturday arvo and hanging out at
my old local, the Oxford Scholar on Swanston St (easily accessible by
Tram, of course), and they have James Squire Golden Ale on tap, which
I've been missing.

If you guys are interested, then I'll get a date nailed down.

cheers,

Andy

ozgreg

Nov 12, 2010, 6:02:59 AM11/12/10
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
Andy,

What a great idea, very happy to jump on a tram (and train for me) and
come in for a beer.. Although I think it should be us buying you a beer
not the other way around..

Greg

Matt Byrne

Nov 12, 2010, 2:51:29 PM11/12/10
to tramh...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andy,

I'll be working with Jimmy at Sensis which is almost across the road from there so would be great to catch up for a beer.

Cheers,

Matt

Luke Kellett

Nov 12, 2010, 6:31:11 PM11/12/10