Blackstrap Barkley: First Map

Michael Carbone

Mar 13, 2018, 10:11:13 AM3/13/18
to Trail Monster Running

Not yet registered for the Blackstrap Barkley?  That may be a good thing as it is habit forming...

71% of last years participants have now completed the registration process.
28% of them are working on their registration.

They lost the remaining 1% on the course last year.

The first map will be published to the registration page this weekend.  If you have not yet completed the registration process by that time you will be at an even greater disadvantage.

Need more hints?  Feel free to email me directly and I will personally remind you that I'm not the one that can help you.

Jamie Anderson

Mar 13, 2018, 10:16:12 AM3/13/18
to Michael Carbone, Trail Monster Running
I can't decide if figuring out this registration process is worse than a race lottery or not.