Nov. 18th trail maint. Day at Bradbury

John Rodrigue

Nov 13, 2017, 7:42:19 AM11/13/17
to Trail Monster Running

Good morning TMR

Another attempt to get folks to giuve some time back to the trails at Bradbury.

Nicole Ponte has graciously volunteered to work the day of the 18th, let's see if we can get others to join her and the Bradbury staff.

Ben is looking for the following:

One person to help drag limbs & brush This can be any day anyone is available. We would just need to hive them a bit of notice so just let me know when you have some time and want to do some work.

They could also use a crew to clean out leaves & branches from the drainage ditches.

Ben is available 11/18 to organize a crew to help. (The help is always appreciated.) We can work around times of day you are available.

Tolls will be supplied, just bring work gloves and proper footwear.

Please inform me if you can be available or want for need to get some volunteer time in on either of the two dates above and I will inform the park of our availability.

Thanks in advance as this will help us get the trails in shape for our winter snowshoe series.

Happy Trails.

Halfbomb