Pro-metro meeting ended abruptly – TRS and Traders protest

Ramachandraiah Chigurupati

Jul 16, 2011, 3:29:53 AM7/16/11

Great news. The meeting in favour of the scam-tainted metro project by  Laxman Reddy of Jana Chaitanya Vedika with NVS Reddy, metro MD, as the main speaker at SVKendram today (16 July) was interrupted and scuttled by the Traders-JAC, Sultan Bazaar Parirakshana Samithi, and TRS activits. The meeting ended abruptly. We congratulate all those who participated in the protest to obstruct that scandalous meeting by some so-called “anti-corruption” activists in the “civil society”.

--
Dr. C. Ramachandraiah
Mobile: 94400 35405

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest, - Elie Wiesel (Nobel Peace Prize Lecture, December 11, 1986).

Our blog: http://hyderabad-metrorail-project.blogspot.com/

To know our activities against Hyderabad Elevated Metro and download some documents, please visit  www.citizenhyderabad.in