Hyderabad Metro Rail - Appeal by Leading Social Activists to Halt & Review the project-25Mar11

Ramachandraiah Chigurupati

Mar 25, 2011, 9:27:51 AM3/25/11

Dear all,

Leading social activists in the country like Medha Patkar, Aruna Roy, Sekhar Singh, Arvind Kejrival, Rajendra Singh etc., and intellectuals like Dr P.M. Bhargava and Dr E.A.S. Sarma and the National Alliance of Peoples Movements (NAPM) appealed to the Prime Minister, Sonia Gandhi and Jairam Ramesh to immediately stop and make a thorough review of the Hyderabad Metro Rail project.

http://www.citizenhyderabad.com/files/Hyderabad%20Metro%20Rail%20-%20Appeal%20by%20Leading%20Social%20Activists%20&%20NAPM%20to%20Halt%20&%20Review%20%20the%20Project-25Mar11.pdf

Dr. C. Ramachandraiah
Mobile: 94400 35405

To know our activities against Hyderabad Elevated Metro and download some documents, please visit  www.citizenhyderabad.in

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest, - Elie Wiesel (Nobel Peace Prize Lecture, December 11, 1986).