Amazon blocking in RU?

Nathan Freitas

Mar 4, 2022, 7:40:56 AM3/4/22
to traff...@googlegroups.com
Any insight or news into the possibility of widespread blocking of Amazon S3 primary domains in RU? A partner is reporting blocking of a bucket link they use for an APK download.

In other news, we just got Orbot for iOS through the Apple app store gauntlet... a full VPN for iOS and MacOS M1 running OS 12+ (which provides 50mb heap mem for the network extensions), that includes Snowflake and Obfs4. We ended up using the Leaf rust library, a successor to go-tun2socks, and it is working quite well.

release links: https://orbot.app

source:

Best,
   Nathan

he...@google.com

Mar 5, 2022, 3:19:02 PM3/5/22
to Network Traffic Obfuscation
Hi Nathan,
Congrats on the Orbot launch! That's big news.

You may want to check out https://github.com/net4people/bbs/issues for your question. Most conversation from this group seems to have moved over there.

That said: do I understand correctly that macOS 12+ includes 50mb heap memory? Is iOS still stuck at 15mb based on your release testing?

Best,
Justin