REMINDER: [TFT Webinars, ISTTT21 series] - 2016/4/29 1:00 pm (DC time) - Robust Calibration of Macroscopic Traffic Simulation Models using Stochastic Collocation

1 view

Li, Xiaopeng

Apr 28, 2016, 10:00:55 PM4/28/16
to tft_f...@googlegroups.com, traffic-fl...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder for the upcoming webinar. The next webinar will be given by Dr. Sandeep Mudigonda from the City University of New York. The presentation topic is "Robust Calibration of Macroscopic Traffic Simulation Models using Stochastic Collocation". Below is this talk's schedule, access information, and summary. Please mark your calendar (you can just click and save the attached calendar event):

Please register for Robust Calibration of Macroscopic Traffic Simulation Models using Stochastic Collocation on April 29, 2016 1:00 PM EST at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5151653254395056899

Also, the information about the previous webinars (including the videos and slides) are available in our shared google spreadsheet at:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kLaXlnElnEsa-7ZDmmSC1o0OdRFU6ZmeHNZxoh04-A/edit?usp=sharing

PS: I would like to gratefully acknowledge the help from Dr. Jack Haddad from Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (his T-Smart Lab sponsored this gotowebinar system) and Dr. Jorge Laval form Georgia Institute of technology (who helps coordinate the webinars). I would also like to thank my PhD student Mr. Mohsen Parsafard from USF for his help with technical issues.

Regards,

Xiaopeng (Shaw)

Xiaopeng (Shaw) Li, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor