Reminder of webinar time change to Non-US audience

Hao

Mar 18, 2022, 3:23:39 PM3/18/22
to Traffic flow webinars
Dear TFT friends,

Hope you are enjoying Friday. This is a reminder that our webinar time might have changed to non-us attendees due to the recent daylight saving in the US.

I apologize if you came to our webinar today and found it had already ended. This is because the clock in the US was moved forward 1 hour starting this week. Please adapt accordingly.

I also encourage you to use the iCal file enclosed in each announcement, which should automatically find the correct time for your own area.

Sorry for the late notice.  Please check out the youtube recordings of Dr. Jiang's talk if you are interested.

Best,
Hao Zhou,
Georgia Tech