REMINDER: [TFT Webinars, ISTTT21 series] - 2016/4/22 9:30 am (DC time) - Activity-based market equilibrium for capacitated multimodal transport systems

Li, Xiaopeng

Apr 21, 2016, 4:16:51 PM4/21/16
to tft_f...@googlegroups.com, traffic-fl...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder. The next webinar will be given by Dr. Joseph Chow from the NYU Tandon School of Engineering. The presentation topic is "Activity-based market equilibrium for capacitated multimodal transport systems". Below is this talk's schedule, access information, and summary. Please mark your calendar (you can just click and save the attached calendar event):

Please register for Activity-based market equilibrium for capacitated multimodal transport systems on April 22, 2016 9:30 AM EST at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8206424210653784067

cid:image001.png@01D19689.81897410

Also, the information about the previous webinars (including the videos and slides) are available in our shared google spreadsheet at:

  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17kLaXlnElnEsa-7ZDmmSC1o0OdRFU6ZmeHNZxoh04-A/edit?usp=sharing

PS: I would like to gratefully acknowledge the help from Dr. Jack Haddad from Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (his T-Smart Lab sponsored this gotowebinar system) and Dr. Jorge Laval form Georgia Institute of technology (who helps coordinate the webinars). I would also like to thank my PhD student Mr. Mohsen Parsafard from USF for his help with technical issues.

Regards,

Xiaopeng (Shaw)

Xiaopeng (Shaw) Li, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor