CIHR Emerging Team Grant and Sturgeon Lake

Lewis Mehl-Madrona

Jun 28, 2008, 10:36:41 AM6/28/08
to Traditionalhealing
Dear Shirley and Sturgeon Lake folks,

Did you get the letter of support draft from Marje? She might have
made errors in what we talking about doing, but just make changes.

Also, I saw Norma in the P.A. newspaper. That was awesome.

I'm going to be talking to the Dean on Wednesday to get ok to give
Sturgeon Lake two days per month as we discussed.

Also, when can we send Sarah? Her mom lives in P.A. and is an
Ahenekew. I think we went through this that Shirley and Sarah's mom
are cousins. Anyway, Sarah can spend a week up there and gather
stories and data we need to support a grant submission. Plus, she can
write a paper with everyone about say 10 people and we can help her
pubish it and that will help her get into medical school, which is her
dream.

Lewis

shirley bighead

Jun 30, 2008, 12:18:27 PM6/30/08
to tradition...@googlegroups.com
Lewis,

Norma is on a medicine garthering trip until July 16th so after that should be ok

Shirley Bighead
Director of Health
Sturgeon Lake First Nation
Phone 306-764-9352