American Psychiatric Association

Lewis MehlMadrona

Aug 22, 2008, 4:55:04 PM8/22/08
to coyotewisdom, coyotem...@googlegroups.com, culturalandtraditio...@googlegroups.com, aboriginal mind and mental health, crosscultu...@googlegroups.com, tradition...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

I'm getting ready to submit proposals for two symposia to the American Psychiatric Association
for their annual meeting May 16th.  I'm going to submit one on Indigenous Models of Mind and
Mental Health and also one on Micro-nutrients in Psychiatry.  I wanted to inquire if anyone had
papers that they would want to present as part of these symposia.  We can accomodate probably
2 more papers for each symposia that what we already have collected.

Lewis

--
IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION which is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail/attachment is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, reproduction, reading, or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete the related e-mail and all attachments and notify the sender immediately (reply e-mail) at mehlm...@gmail.com.