View this page "Research Plan for Traditional Healing and Diabetes 080517"

mehlm...@gmail.com

May 17, 2008, 9:54:35 AM5/17/08
to Traditionalhealing
Dear Jeannette, et al.

Here is the meat of the proposal -- the methodology revised according
to Jeannette's and my discussions of this past week.

To buttress our argument that the healers will be key players, I'd
like to create "CVs" for them to highlight their traditional healing
experience if everyone agrees. Then we will list them as
collaborators rather than subjects which is more in line with the
spirit of what we are trying to do.

Lewis

Click on http://groups.google.ca/group/traditionalhealing/web/research-plan-for-traditional-healing-and-diabetes-080517?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

mehlm...@gmail.com

May 22, 2008, 1:38:22 AM5/22/08
to Traditionalhealing
Dear Jeanette,

Here is combo of your draft and mine. I'll work on power analysis and
effect size tomorrow. Have some statisticians I can call.

Lewis

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/traditionalhealing/web/research-plan-for-traditional-healing-and-diabetes-080517