Attention CSE: Send and bring your "Consolidated Mark List" Copy

indian siddu

Apr 18, 2013, 3:53:58 AM4/18/13
to trad...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

Send a SCAN COPY of Consolidated Mark List to dcse...@gmail.com, with subject line "Consolidated Mark List" with your <<Name>>.

Also bring your Consolidated Mark List XEROX/Photo copy, while coming to Graduation Day.

Without Fail.
Inform all our friends about this.
For more information contact our department.

Regards,
Siddarthan K

Sandhiya G

Apr 18, 2013, 4:07:21 AM4/18/13
to trad...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

            On May 4, 2013 Graduation Day for 2012 passed out batch...
All should be in REC Campus sharp at 8.00 a.m for registration..
Function will start by 10.00 a.m after registration and breakfast.
As Siddarthan K sent bring your Consolidated mark list and send a scan copy of it..
Those who are not coming for graduation day please send the marklist through your friends..
           On the same day afternoon we will have alumni meet.
Those who are coming for Graduation Day please contact the following number and make your confirmation and also inform who is going to come with you from your family on or before 20.04.2013. If you need any accomdation in college inform that also.

Ms.D.Shyamla Gowri - 99440 58658

--
Thanks & Regards
Sandhiya.G