new book and podcast

Tracy R Twyman

Apr 12, 2011, 9:50:17 AM4/12/11
to tracy-r-twyma...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

The new paperback edition of Money Grows on the Tree of Knowledge is now available on amazon.com!

Update: All copies purchased through QuintessentialPublications.com will be autographed at no extra charge. Credit, debit, echeck or Paypal accepted.

Also, my podcast The Invisible Hand is back with a new episode, featuring Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg of the Imperial Dragon Court, talking about the concept of "Drakenberg," his experiment in sovereignty. We discuss mythological and symbolic connections between Drakenberg and the concept of Saturn's lost kingdom, as well as the Golden Age ideal, and the philosophical principles of liberty.

Best wishes to all,

Tracy R. Twyman