Twyman on Coast to Coast AM tonight; new Antichrist ebook

Tracy R Twyman

Apr 23, 2011, 8:10:57 PM4/23/11
to tracy-r-twyma...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

Tonight, April 23rd, 2011, I will be on Coast to Coast AM with Ian Punnett briefly at 10 PM PST to discuss the esoteric themes of sex magic and ritual human sacrifice embedded in the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton, including the archetypes of the “Virgin Queen” and the Lord of the Earth. There are also apocalyptic codes that have recently been discovered by historians at the wedding venue, Westminster Abbey. Read all about the upcoming radio appearance, and purchase my new ebook about Prince William Antichrist 2012 (a collaboration with Clyde Lewis of Ground Zero Radio), by clicking here:

Also, read my two latest articles:

Necro-nuptials: The myth of the Virgin Queen/Corpse Bride embedded in the royal wedding

And:

Acorns, the May Queen, and the Golden Age economy

Happy Easter!

Tracy R. Twyman