new books, articles, radio shows, and other announcements

Tracy R Twyman

Mar 24, 2011, 12:57:01 PM3/24/11
to tracy-r-twyma...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends!

We at Liberty Cap Press and Quintessential Publications have been in a whirlwind of activity over the last few weeks and months. Here's a rundown of what we've been up to lately.

1. The following books by Tracy R. Twyman are now available both as PDF ebooks and as Kindle books:

TODAY (3/24/2011) AND TOMORROW (3/25/2011) ONLY we have a deal were you can get all of these ebooks (worth almost $90 combined) in PDF format as a free gift when you donate $50 or more to Liberty Cap Press. Here's the donation page: http://libertycappress.com/?page_id=2734 Scroll down to find the one-time donation buttons. Please put "FREE EBOOKS" in the comments when making the payment. Thank you!

2. The first edition print version of Money Grows on the Tree of Knowledge is now entirely sold out! A new edition will be available shortly, and will be announced on this mailing list.

3. Here are some of the interviews I've done since the beginning of 2011:

4. New Articles:

We are working on a couple of new books, 2 new audio books, and a video documentary. Your purchases and donations will help speed up that process.

Thank you so much for your patronage! Stay tuned for more developments ...

Tracy R. Twyman