free book, free magazines, free shipping

Tracy R Twyman

May 9, 2011, 1:46:51 PM5/9/11
to tracy-r-twyma...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends!

We are liquidating our print stock in anticipation of big changes to our publishing business. We are offering this great package deal that will be your last and only opportunity to purchase autographed copies of Tracy R. Twyman’s books The Merovingian Mythos and Solomon’s Treasure. Most amazingly, this is your opportunity get the very last ultra-rare copies of 3 separate issues of the out-of-print Dagobert’s Revenge Magazine absolutely FREE! We are also including a copy of the book The Da Vinci Code Decoded by Martin Lunn, FREE!

  • The Merovingian Mythos by Tracy R. Twyman
  • Solomon’s Treasure by Tracy R. Twyman
  • Dagobert’s Revenge Magazine Volume 5, #1
  • Dagobert’s Revenge Magazine Volume 4, #1 Scuffed As-is
  • Dagobert’s Revenge Magazine Volume 3, #2 Scuffed As-is
  • The Da Vinci Code Decoded by Martin Lunn

FREE US SHIPPING!

There is only 1 of these packages available!
BUY IT NOW!

http://quintessentialpublications.com/