Botswana november

Rene Tijsterman

Jun 26, 2024, 5:34:56 AM (12 days ago) Jun 26
to tracks...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
We are planning a trip through Botswana from November 6 to November 22. We want to go with a car and rooftop tent, and spend the night at a campsite. We are thinking renting a car from Ndlovu 4x4 Adventours, does anyone have experience with that? And maybe someone already has a nice route through northern Botswana in 16 days from Johannesburg they want to share? Or any other advice is welcome.
Greetings

Mike Nieuwoudt

Jun 26, 2024, 8:11:28 AM (11 days ago) Jun 26
to Tracks4Africa
Just keep in  mind that November can be very very hot, easily 40+°C daytime with hot nights as well.