Re: [T4A] Digest for tracks4africa@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 2 topics

Heiner Dillmann

Jun 18, 2024, 2:30:54 AMJun 18
to tracks...@googlegroups.com
This is sad news.  Also from me my deepest sympathy to Wouter's family.
I remember well the evenings spent at Joe’s Beerhouse with Wouter, discussing what has to go in and what not.
It is largely Wouter’s input, together with a great team, that made the T4A maps possible.
He will be sorely missed.  Rest in peace, Wouter.

On 18 Jun 2024, at 01:48, tracks...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Mike Nieuwoudt <mnn...@gmail.com>: Jun 17 06:19AM -0700

I have not seen any mention on the forum of the passing of Wouter last
week.
May the founder of T4A rest in peace. Condolences to his family and close
friends.
<kot...@iafrica.com>: Jun 17 05:14PM +0200

Yes I was very sad to hear about Wouter’s death. May he rest in peace. Hartfelt condolences to Hester and the rest of his family.

Deon Kotze

Jun 18, 2024, 6:32:25 AMJun 18
to tracks...@googlegroups.com
Very sad news.