Eastern Cape

EMIL VISAGE

Jul 3, 2024, 3:34:39 AM (5 days ago) Jul 3
to tracks...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team T4A!

We are planning an extensive Eastern RSA loop from SSW up to Mapangupwe and back for 30 days and 6000km

Need some advice and insights on our Eastern Cape stint of 3 nights en route to Natal Midlands. 4 star at least.

First night in Camdebo region +. Accommodation night 1 for 2.

Then scenic road to Barclay East area with sleep over night 2 for 2.

Eastward towards Underberg with sleep over night 3 for 2.

Flyfishing and wingshooting? Even a McNab..

Road conditions?

From there through Midlands towards Hluluwe via Greytown. Roads in this region?

Any advice or referrals appreciated.

Regards,

Emil Visage
0828992930

Brett

Jul 5, 2024, 6:41:19 AM (2 days ago) Jul 5
to ejvi...@gmail.com, tracks...@googlegroups.com

HIGHLAND LODGE FLYFISHING & WINGSHOOTING,  Stormsberg, Dordrecht

https://www.highlandlodge.co.za/

Magical place.
Go well

To STOP getting T4A Mail, make sure that you are sending mail from the SAME ADDRESS that you used when you joined the T4A list and then click on this link:
mailto:tracks4afric...@googlegroups.com
If that does NOT work, then please try mailto:mode...@tracks4africa.co.za

---

Philip Erasmus

Jul 5, 2024, 8:42:47 AM (2 days ago) Jul 5
to Brett, EMIL VISAGE, tracks...@googlegroups.com
Good gravel roads.

Between Dordrecht and Barclay East at Clifford Carien van der Merwe 0829222114

Rhodes Hotel Sandra Reeders 0656513837

Philip Erasmus
0828251782