Clever elephant

Graham

Jun 6, 2024, 7:00:50 AMJun 6
to T4A Forum, Overland Forum
Please excuse me sharing this with both T4A & Overland forums as there likely is some duplication & I have no idea where the attached video clip came from

But an old mate from Pretoria shared it with me.

He (Chris) said:
"That electrified fence is at Addo Elephant Park in South Africa. The lowest strand of wire is about 2 metres off the ground, with more strands above that. It surrounds a water-hole. It allows smaller animals, buffalo, kudu etc to pass underneath and get to the water, and has been effective in keeping most of the elephants out- they trash the area. But then this bull worked out how to beat the system! Leopard crawl?"
My response was the elephant had been trained by military to crawl under razor wire!  It certainly is a very clever elephant!
Graham B
Elephant crawl.mp4